The ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer is popular among professional chefs and moms because of its tested quality. Aside from its affordability, this meat slicer has a wide range of features that qualify it as a great meat slicer that everyone should have in their kitchen.
It uses a 7.5 inch serrated blade that can easily slice a variety of foods. Many users find it best when cutting frozen meat and cheese. Its component parts can be detached easily for cleaning.
- Dimensions of 15” x 9” x 11”
- Weight of 13 pounds
- Includes with spike meat holder
- Uses a 7.5 inches serrated steel blade that can easily slice frozen meats, and other foods
- Comes with suction cup feet for stability
- Uses a 180 watt torque motor
- The required voltage input is 110 volts
- It comes with a thickness adjustment knob that can be adjusted from deli thick to a maximum of 5/8 of an inch
- Includes tilted food carriage for efficient slicing
Pros & Cons
- The blade can be easily removed for cleaning
- Slices evenly especially with cheese and frozen meat.
- The spike meat holder can maintain a firm grip on the meat for more efficient slicing
- Affordable price
- Requires no tools when cleaning the blade
- Can provide paper thin slices
- Powerful torque motor
- The thickness adjustment knob can be easily adjusted
- The meat carriage slides efficiently which helps in getting a perfect slice
- Includes valid safety and health requirements
- It takes a little time to detach the blade. Allen wrench is needed to remove the blade
Many buyers find the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Sliceras affordable. It lives up to the quality sought by professional chefs and moms when slicing meat and other foods. It gained a general rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars in Amazon which means customers are generally satisfied by its performance. Aside from being affordable it is more appreciated because of its ability to slice meat efficiently and perfectly using its very sharp 7.5 inch serrated blade.
Aside fromthe ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer some buyers also consider the Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer and the Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer as alternative meat slicers. Just like the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer, the Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer and the Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer doesn’t have a cantilever but they have their own advantage when it comes to structural components and operational efficiency.
The Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer is handsomely designed with a sliding food carriage made of stainless steel. It is heavier than the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer as it weighs 13.2 pounds. It also has a detachable stainless steel serrated blade that can handle a wide range of food sizes. Some satisfied customers claimed that its blade can cut through frozen meats perfectly. Its food carriage is also tilted which makes slicing easier and more efficient.
The Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer uses a 180- watt torque motor and is ideal for slicing small foods like vegetables, bread, and cheese. Its motor is driven by a plastic gear but this works just fine according to some owners.
The Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer is ideal for cutting meats, breads, hard cheeses, firm vegetables and salamis. It also has a thickness adjustment knob that can be adjusted to cut foods from razor thin to a maximum of ½ an inch. It is stable because of its large slicing platform and rubber feet. It is lighter than the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer because it only weighs 10 pounds.
Just like the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer and The Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer, the Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer is also very easy to clean because the component parts are easy to disengage. It has a general rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon which means many buyers are still interested in buying this product.
The Nesco FS-250 Food Slicer is the top choice among the three because it has a bigger blade therefore it can cut larger meat efficiently compared to the two other brands. The second best option is the ARKSEN Electric Commercial Deli Meat Slicer because it is sturdier than the Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer.
Aside from that, its blade is easy to detach since no tool is needed to detach it. The final option is the Elite Gourmet EMT-503B Maxi-Matic Electric Food Slicer, it is the cheapest among the three but it is less sturdy.