The DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer Blade Deli Cutter Veggies Kitchen is a very good option among other similar products. It is the perfect additional kitchen appliance for homes and restaurants because of its great features. It works very efficiently for slicing meats and other foods because of the tilted position of its food carriage.
In addition to that, it uses a stainless steel blade for cutting the meat. Since the blade is rust-proof and stainless it is easier to clean. It also comes with a built-in blade sharpener which can be used by the owner for consistently keeping the blade sharp. Aside from this, it is equipped with a spiked meat holder for keeping the meat firm while being pushed toward the blade.
- Dimensions 9.5 x 17 x 11.5 inches
- It weighs 12 pounds
- It uses an 8.7 inch stainless steel blade
- Comes with a built-in sharpener to keep the blade sharp for optimum performance
- Equipped with a sliding meat carriage which makes perfect slices
- Includes a spike meat holder for keeping the meat firm while being pushed toward the blade
- Precision thickness control for slicing foods up to 5/8 of an inch thick
- Motor power output of 180 watts
- Works with a 120-volt power source
- Suction cupped feet for added stability
- Includes a tilted food carriage
- Warranty can be requested by contacting the manufacturer’s customer service
Pros & Cons
- The owner can buy meat in bulk and slice it with this electric meat slicer
- Easy to clean
- Component parts can be detached easily
- Features a built-in sharpener for maintaining the sharpness of the blade
- Modern elegant design
- Affordable price
- The stainless steel blade can easily and efficiently cut a variety of foods
- A little noisy
- Warranty is not described
- The manual doesn’t provide the manufacturer’s contact information
The DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer Blade Deli Cutter Veggies Kitchen is a good electric meat slicer. It uses a stainless steel blade with a diameter of 8.7 inches to cut meats efficiently. In addition, the tilted position of the food carriage helps in slicing food efficiently as the position keeps the food against the support plate while being pushed toward the blade. The price of this slicer is affordable and can be considered cheap for the benefits it provides.
Aside from The DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer, some buyers consider the Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer and the Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer as their next best options. Even though these two have higher price tags than The DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer, they both have qualities that make them competitive among their class.
The Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer has a removable stainless steel blade which can be cleaned easily because of its rust- proof quality. It can also slice foods different thicknesses using the precision thickness control knob from paper the thin size of 1/32 of an inch up to ½ an inch. In addition to that, its carriage, food guide and blade are all made of stainless steel. The Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer has dimensions 10.9 x 18.2 x 11.1 inches and weighs 10.3 pounds.
The Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer is ideal for cutting cheese, meat, bread and vegetables. It uses a 7.5 inch stainless steel serrated blade for slicing food. It uses a powerful torque motor that has a power output of 180 watts. It is also equipped with a built-in thickness control knob used for adjusting the desired size of slices up to 9/16 of an inch thick.
The Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer weighs 11.4 pounds and with dimensions 16.9 x10.9 x 12.6 inches. It is very sturdy and has good feedback about the efficiency of its motor and blade.
Upon looking at the features presented above and the feedback that consumers have provided, the Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer is the best option since it has better feedback when it comes to the efficiency and neatness of its slice. The quality cut of the Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer based on its features has something to do with the higher power output of its motor.
The DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer is the second best option based on features and feedback. Although the DELLA Commercial Electric Meat Slicer uses a 180 watt torque motor it doesn’t slice neatly compared to the Nesco FS-200 Food Slicer. Based on its features, this problem may have something to do with the quality of its blade.
Some owners of this product also complain that it doesn’t really come with a built in blade sharpener. The third and last option is the Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer. This product is actually the cheapest of the three but it has less of an advantage when it comes to durability and efficiency compared to the two mentioned.