Are you on the lookout for a new electric slicer in your kitchen? Are you not sure which one is best for you? We have reviewed the best rated electric vegetable sliders and assembled a list containing the best among the best, with detailed reviews, pros, and cons for each one of them.
Reducing the time required to prepare a meal becomes more and more of a frequent problem due to a busy schedule. So having the best electric vegetable slicer is a priority, especially if you cook often. That is why we took a look at some of the top models on the market below. Keep reading for more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Electric Vegetable Slicer Reviews
- 1.1 Presto Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer
- 1.2 NEWTRY Electric Fruit and Vegetable Slicer
- 1.3 Anfan Professional Electric Slicer
- 1.4 Flyerstoy Professional Electric Slicer
- 1.5 OppsDecor Professional Electric Slicer
- 2 FINAL VERDICT
Best Electric Vegetable Slicer Reviews
Presto Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer
Presto represents a big name in this industry, with high-quality products in the kitchen. Their new product, the SaladShooter Electric Slicer, is a professional salad shooter, all electrical. Although it does not have the most powerful motor, it gives enough power to slice all your fruits and vegetables. Compact in size, it packs a punch, and we definitely recommend this product.
With a big name and reputation behind them, Presto released yet another amazing product for the kitchen, leaving the competition behind. The Professional SaladShooter 02970 is an electrical salad shooter that comes fully equipped with all the slicing tools and power required. It comes with a funnel guide so it can easily direct the vegetables or fruits into the machine with ease and a useful guide easily adaptable to bigger or smaller loads of food.
This specific model also comes included with interchangeable cones for processing food. It is very useful for cutting, slicing, and shredding. The food chamber is large, and it can easily fit big vegetables such as carrots or whole potatoes. Simply point and shoot.
Pros & Cons
- Features a considerable food chamber, with enough room for even a whole potato
- It is easily cleaned thanks to its unique design, all of the parts except the motor can be washed in the dishwasher
- The food guide is adjustable; therefore, you can make it perfect for your type of slicing
- It features a compact design, making it easy to use and store anywhere without taking too much space
- The motor is not very powerful compared to other electric vegetable slicers
- There is a small chance for vegetable or fruit bits to remain caught in the device
NEWTRY Electric Fruit and Vegetable Slicer
This high-end machine by Newtry is both an electrical and manual vegetable slicer, able to adapt to your kitchen needs. Featuring a stainless-steel body and stainless-steel parts, this professional electric vegetable slicer is an amazing addition to your personal or restaurant kitchen thanks to its build.
The Newtry electric slicer has an abundance of features perfect for any kitchen, whether it is a professional one in a restaurant or simply the one in your house. With an accessible price, this stainless-steel slicer is easy and safe to use, and the whole body is washable and stable to use.
One safety feature is the auto slice start button with a 10-second cycle. The 304 stainless steel compound from which the cutter is made conforms to food safety regulations, allowing at the same time for there to be no deformations in long term use.
The thickness can be adjusted between 1-10 mm thanks to its thickness regulator and the sliced food drops in the long tank, which can hold up to 8 sliced lemons at a time. Keep in mind that it weighs around 7 kilograms, so it is on the heavy side.
Pros & Cons
- The option of slicing both electrically and manually can help in an unfortunate situation where electricity is down or maybe take control in your own hands just a little bit more
- The stainless-steel body and parts give the guarantee of a product that passes the test of time
- It features a start button with a 10-second cycle
- You can leave it on for 10 seconds with its auto cut feature without worries, while you take care of something else
- Bulky and heavy, it will take some space in your kitchen
- The design is more practical than beautiful
Anfan Professional Electric Slicer
The professional electric slicer by Anfan is another product standing strong on its feet against the competition. The manufacturer released this product with the good build quality and many options regarding slicing or shredding.
The most distinct feature of this specific electric vegetable slicer is the number of cones. Amongst the high functioning cones, you will definitely find something to fit your slicing needs in the kitchen.
And with its high-power motor, this electric slicer will surely finish the job. It is lightweight, which means you can slice your vegetables or fruits directly into your bowl of choice with all the nutrients and benefits retained in the food.
It can also handle other foods with ease, such as bread to make bread crumbs or nuts, thanks to its powerful, yet quite loud, motor.
Pros & Cons
- It is ideal for people who do not want a strenuous slicer
- One button feature for starting and operating speed, so you are in full control when using it
- All the removable parts are dishwasher safe, and the base cleans off very easy
- This slicer handles hard foods like nuts, crackers, or toasted bread really well
- It features a compact design fitting anywhere you want to, even in a small drawer
- The materials used feel cheap to the touch, although it is rugged and stable
- It is very noisy, so it can get very loud when using it
Flyerstoy Professional Electric Slicer
The all-new electric vegetable slicer by Flyerstoy is here. Even though this company is rather new in the manufacturing market, their products are top-notch and deliver high performance in a rugged body at a reasonable price.
What is more, it is made of high-quality materials that are definitely worth every cent. You can slice, grate, or shred any fruit or vegetable, easing your job considerably. Let’s have a look below at what makes this product stand out from the crowd.
As we said, the name Flyerstoy is rather new on the market, but this does not mean they haven’t released a great product. Their latest addition to their portfolio is this professional vegetable electric slicer. It perfectly slices any vegetables and saves you the efforts.
It is very easy to use, with just one operating button which controls the speed. The 150W motor starts and gives more than enough power to handle any green challenge you are giving it, cutting in half the time required to prepare your food. It features 4 multipurpose and interchangeable stainless-steel cutting cones that can instantly slice, shred, or grate any vegetable or fruit.
It is easy to clean after usage, the base being stain resistant, and the removable parts dishwasher safe, making it ideal for any vegetable or fruit, no matter the juices coming out of it.
Last but not least, it is unlike other bulky electric slicers when it comes to shape and size, as this one will fit in your kitchen perfectly due to its lightweight and compact size, blending in flawlessly with other appliances.
Pros & Cons
- Its small price makes it affordable to any wallet without compromising the quality of the product
- The one-button feature makes it easy to use and safe at the same time
- The four multipurpose cones that can be changed is a nice feature, adding more diversity regarding the food that can go into the machine
- Small and compact design, being able to fit in any kitchen, on any tabletop or kitchen top
- The manufacturer is new on the market, therefore has a lack of brand trust
- It can be slippery on certain surfaces and keeps moving around while operating if it’s not held in place very well
OppsDecor Professional Electric Slicer
The final product on this list is the Professional Electric slicer by OppsDecor. This salad maker represents the perfect helper around your kitchen, the manufacturer claiming even to enhance the quality of your life. We cannot disagree since it really helps and does what it promises, improving the quality of your food, and allowing for more free time.
The OppsDecor literally shoots ingredients where you point it, vegetables and fruits, up to you. Having this portability feature translates to fewer dishes to clean in the final steps of cooking. The electric slicer also handles nuts, chocolate, and even bread in order to make bread crumbs thanks to its powerful 150W motor, and also does it with a greater speed compared to other slicers, all in silence.
It comes with four interchangeable cones made of stainless steel to satisfy all your needs regarding slicing, grating, and shredding, with different thicknesses and styles. Its lightweight and compact design does not take too much space when stored or in use, and using it can result in delicious soups, desserts, or any other dish you may think of.
The machine consists of a solid build with a one-touch control button design, making it easy and safe to operate, just like its competitors. Detaching the cones and other parts is done with ease and they can be thrown in the dishwasher. The base containing the motor can be cleaned with just a wipe.
Pros & Cons
- The motor is very silent, therefore operating the electric slicer will not make too much noise
- It comes with multipurpose accessories, making sure there is a cutting option for all your needs
- The powerful motor can handle anything that you throw it, from carrots and potatoes and even ice
- Easy to disassemble and clean after using it, and it is dishwasher safe
- The guiding chamber is on the smaller side, so bigger vegetables or fruits need to be chopped in half prior to slicing or shredding
- Although it is strong, it is not very fast
- The motor operates at slower speeds for safety issues
We can conclude this article with a strong and trustworthy recommendation for your kitchen. Keep in mind that we recommend all of these products, and they all can pack a punch.
Our favorite from the five electric vegetable slicers mentioned above is the Presto Professional SaladShooter 02970. This product is an item that should be in every kitchen, whether you are a chef, an amateur just starting your career as a cook, or just in your humble kitchen at home.
The model is a professional electric slicer with useful features and quirks. The funnel guiding food directly into your bowl saves you time afterward when it comes to doing the dishes. And it has an adjustable food guide allowing for different types of vegetables sliced to your liking, effortlessly adapting to different sizes with ease.
Amongst the pros, it features a big food chamber and is easy to clean. Compared to the NEWTRY electric slicer, it is small in size and fits nicely in your hands. Handling it feels like a walk in the park and you can also store it anywhere, be it on a countertop to display when not in use or hidden in a drawer in your kitchen.
The motor might not be as powerful as its competitors, but it does get the job done professionally. It is also on the cheaper side, so it does not break a hole in your budget.
As an alternative, our next top pick has to be the Newtry electric fruit and vegetable slicer. This almost industrial-like slicer might not be the prettiest, but where it lacks in design, it sure stands out in performance, which is also reflected in the price as it is the most expensive product on our list. With the adjustable thickness and auto-slicing features, this stainless-steel slicer will definitely get the job done thanks to its very powerful motor and capabilities.
In the end, we recommend all these products. No matter which vegetable slicer you choose from this list, they are top-notch choices and the best of the best.