Table of Contents
- 1 Best Meat Slicer for Frozen Meat of 2020 – Reviews
- 1.1 Meat Slicer for Frozen Meat Reviews
- 1.2 1. Befen Stainless Steel Meat Cutter
- 1.3 2. KWS MS-12NS Meat Slicer
- 1.4 3. Baoshishan GZM-3120
- 1.5 4. F2C Meat Slicer
- 1.6 5. Elite – (Maxi-Matic) EMT-625B
- 1.7 Final Thoughts
Best Meat Slicer for Frozen Meat of 2020 – Reviews
Slicing meat can be a trying task, especially if you are trying to slice it straight from the freezer. This doesn’t change with your experience level… it’s just hard.
However, there are a lot of great benefits you can get from slicing your own meat straight from the freezer:
- Saves you money. Buying pre-sliced meat can cost you quite a bit more than cutting your own.
- Thinner slices. You can use this kitchen tool to cut extra thin slices of meat.
- Time saver. You don’t have to wait for the meat to thaw to cut it. Thus, you reduce the time needed when cooking, and it often gives you a better taste, too.
- Uniformity of slices. If you are cutting frozen meat with a knife, you may find consistency issues. That won’t be the case with a meat slicer.
Now, if that all sounds good, you may be on the market for a meat slicer. There are a lot of great options, but we have curated a list of five of the best meat slicer for frozen meat options below.
We hope this helps make your decision-making process a little easier.
Meat Slicer for Frozen Meat Reviews
1. Befen Stainless Steel Meat Cutter
Our first entry is a manual frozen meat slicer that comes with an entire kit to get you started. Befen has brought attention and care to the design which has to lead to a high-quality slicer that is a perfect addition to any home kitchen.
When you are concentrated on delivering a manual meat slicer, there are other features you have to focus on to bring a high performing model to your customer base.
The team at Befen knew this and made sure that this model included the following features:
- Crafted in premium-grade stainless steel
- Comes with a slicer, holder, extra blade, meat bags, suction cups, Allen wrench, and manual
- Cutting thickness – .2mm – 25mm
- Crafted with a spring feeder handle
- Built-in thickness controls
There is a lot to love about this manual slicer from Befen, from the materials used in its construction to the features included in the model.
Starting with the construction, the unit is made with high-quality, stainless-steel blades. These blades will resist corrosion and stay sharper longer, and that will give you many years of use (if they are maintained properly).
This also means that you will enjoy precision cuts. Additionally, this unit gives you a wide range of thickness adjustments, which elevates its usability and gives it a nice level of versatility.
All of that, plus an easy-to-use design, makes this a great investment for any home chef looking for a good slicer to work with frozen meat. There are some issues that need to be discussed before you make your final decision, though.
This unit is a great slicer, but it works best with frozen meat. This will limit its usability.
Also, although it is easy to use, there is a large learning curve at the beginning. Take your time and get the hang of it before you tackle any major projects.
If you’re looking for a meat slicer solely for frozen food, then this model is a great investment.
Pros & Cons
- Great for slicing meat with precision
- Easy to operate
- Quality materials give it durability
- Nice range of slicing options
- Only works well on frozen meat
- May take a little to learn how to cut perfectl
2. KWS MS-12NS Meat Slicer
Our next entry is an electrical option that slices through even the most frozen meat with ease. The team at KWS has brought us a low-noise slicer that is perfect for either your home or for commercial use.
KWS is a well-known name when it comes to meat slices, and they strive to deliver quality and precision. The MS-12NS slicer does that and so much more.
In order to ensure they reached their mark of excellence, the designers made sure to include the following features:
- Fitted with a 12” stainless steel blade
- Crafted with a premium-grade aluminum alloy base
- Cutting thickness – 0 -.6”
- Built-in 420W motor
- Designed with rubber, non-slip feet
- Power switch covered with waterproof materials
- Comes with an extra whetstone and belt
- Rotary speed – 440 r/m
Pride and dedication are words that can often be associated with this brand’s work. When building the designs for this automatic meat slicer, the team at KWS worked with high-quality materials.
By including them in the construction of this piece, they extended the life and durability of this slicer. The stainless steel blade that is included in the build is resistant to corrosion and offers an accuracy of cut that far outshines most of its competition.
This is partly due to the inclusion of a dual whetstone sharpening system. To top it all off, the designers knew that no one wants a loud machine, so they built in a noise-reduction and stabilization feature.
We would be remiss without also talking about why some may be tempted to reconsider this model. The first reason is in regard to the weight of the machine.
This unit is not easily moved. If you are dealing with a small space and need a unit that you can store away, then you may want to look at one of the other slicers on our list.
There are also some that find this unit difficult to clean. This would detract from the time-saving quotient we discussed in the intro.
Thus, if you have little time or patience, then this model may be challenging for you.
Neither of these issues is universal, though. If you’re looking for superior quality, you will be hard-pressed to find a model better than this one.
Pros & Cons
- Crafted with high-quality materials
- Easily slices meet with accuracy
- Built-in noise-reduction feature
- Easy to adjust
- Issues with weight – too heavy
- Some find it hard to clean
3. Baoshishan GZM-3120
Another manual entry on our list, this model from Baoshishan is versatile and accurate. Crafted to cut a variety of foods, it works best with frozen meat but can be used for baking, herbs, or thawed meat.
Sometimes, looks can be deceiving. When you look at this manual slicer from Baoshishan, you may think that it is a simply designed model.
You would be right, but hidden under that simplicity are the following performance-enhancing features:
- Fitted with a 20cm stainless steel blade (replaceable)
- Built-in, easy-to-use thickness adjustment system
- Non-slip rubber handle is designed with finger grooves – improved grip
- Designed with rubber suction feet
- Baffle is removable
This manual slicer brings a lot to the table (pun intended). It is crafted with durable high-grade materials both in its body and when looking at the blade itself.
The final design is simple, as we said above, and that means that the ease of use is elevated. It is also quite easy to clean.
With a high-quality, stainless-steel blade, you get durability, as well as precision accuracy. All of that comes together to guarantee you have a high-quality addition to your kitchen gear.
Now, even with all those great qualities, there are still a few issues that you should be aware of. Due to its simplistic design, the team at Baoshishan must have felt that there was no need for instructions.
This limited amount of instructions could be a problem for some. There is also a little concern when it comes to stability.
This is directly related to the quality and durability of the built-in rubber suction cups. They tend to not grip as well as we would like, and this could cause some safety concerns.
Both of these issues can be addressed easily. If you are looking for a high-quality manual slicer, then choosing this option is not a bad idea.
Pros & Cons
- Offers a nice sharp blade
- Easy to operate
- Crafted with premium-grade stainless steel
- Easy to clean up
- Limited amount of instructions
- Issues with the quality of the suction cup feet
4. F2C Meat Slicer
Our next entry is a semi-automatic meat slicer that comes with versatility and power. Those features, combined together with its ease of use, make this easily one of the best options on the market today.
Designed with care, the F2C meat slicer has everything a chef would want. From the use of high-quality materials to the focus of safety and accuracy, this model is crafted for performance and accuracy.
In order to ensure that it hits the mark, the design team includes the following features:
- Designed with a noise-reduction system
- Fitted with non-slip rubber feet
- Comes with a 10” stainless steel blade
- Wide range of thickness adjustment options (13)
- Built-in 240W motor
- Constructed with a large meat tray (8” x 7”)
- Crafted with dual whetstones and sharpening controls
- On/Off switch covered to protect from water
If you’re looking for a meat slicer for larger projects, then this could be the best choice on our list. Crafted with a large meat tray and precision controls, this meat slicer offers functionality and versatility.
With 13 different thickness settings, you will be ready for whatever your family or customers throw at you. The speed at which you will deliver these cuts is outstanding, as well.
Additionally, it is very easy to operate, and that is just the icing on the cake. There are some issues, though, that you should be aware of before making that final decision.
The unit itself is not one that can be lugged from place to place. This could reduce usability, depending on what you are purchasing it for.
The whetstone is also not as good as some of our other models. With that being said, these issues are not major and are easily overlooked, especially when you look at what you get for the price.
Pros & Cons
- Heavy duty and great for larger tasks
- High level of precision and accuracy
- Easy to operate
- Fitted with a fast blade
- Issues with size – too heavy
- Whetstone is not of the best quality
5. Elite – (Maxi-Matic) EMT-625B
Our last entry is a precision electric meat slicer. Crafted with attention to what every chef or cook is looking for in a meat slicer, the team at Maxi-Matic has delivered a superior option.
There are some manufacturers that look to focus more on producing high-quality units that are affordable. One way to do that is to work with materials that are cheaper to fabricate.
Once that is done, then you can add to the functionality and performance by including features like the following:
- Cutting thickness – 0 -.5”
- Fitted with a sharp, stainless-steel blade
- Built-in, secure safety guide
- Easy-to-use thickness adjustment dial
- Designed with non-slip rubber feet
This unit may be made of plastic (which we will discuss in a little bit), but it still has components that are durable and rustproof. In particular, we are talking about the stainless-steel blade.
The unit offers a wide range of cutting thicknesses and is easy to clean and maintain. On top of that, the designers really focused on safety and stability.
Now, back to the plastic conundrum. It is, in fact, one of the negative aspects of this unit.
Plastic tends to break and is not as durable as other materials. This may decrease the life expectancy of the piece, and that means more money than you have to spend.
Plastic also affects the difficulty level of the jobs you throw at it. Thanks to the plastic components, this is a unit that is not designed for heavy-duty large projects.
If you’re not looking to create any heavy-duty projects, then this is not a concern.
Pros & Cons
- Durable and rustproof
- Good range of cutting thickness
- Secure and stable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Crafted with plastic parts
- Not good for heavy-duty projects
The options above were curated by looking at select features that, when put together, produce quality and performance. We chose to focus on speed, precision, and budget.
By doing this, we came up with the five options for meat cutters. These models are all very reliable when it comes to cutting frozen meat.
Thus, if you like a good sandwich or maybe you are looking to make some Korean BBQ, this is a sure-fire investment that will elevate your experience.
Whether you want to go for a manual or electric meat slicer, you will want to focus on your needs and choose accordingly. In the end, we are sure that there is a model on our list that meets your specific needs!